It’s hard to believe that it’s been 10 years since WordPress was born! And, in that time, it has grown from an obscure blogging platform to the largest content management system in the world. Today, WordPress is behind more than 60 million websites, including numerous Fortune 500 companies, and still growing.
Ten years ago today, the first public release of WordPress became available. Initially started as a fork of the little-known blogging platform b2/Cafelog, WordPress has grown to be the largest CMS in the world, powering an astounding 18% of the web.Matt Mullenweg writes a love letter t…WordPress Is Now 10 Years Old – Mashable
We can’t wait to see what WordPress will do over the next 10 years! How about you? Got any great WordPress stories you’d like to share? Be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
- How To Activate Zen Mode In WordPress
- The Benefits Of Using A Content Delivery Network With WordPress …
- 3 Benefits Of WordPress Web Hosting | Kloud SEO Solutions
- Is This Kickstarter Project the Future of Blogging? – Mashable
- 10 Benefits of Using WordPress to Power Your Company’s Website